Nurse Practitioner – Pulmonary Physicians of Carondelet – South Kansas City, MO
Date Posted: 9/10/14
Pulmonary Physicians of Carondelet is seeking a highly motivated Nurse Practitioner. The successful candidate serves in an advanced practice role, demonstrating a high level of autonomy and expert skill in the diagnosis, treatment and management of the pulmonary patient population. Provide direct patient care including assessment, diagnosis, treatment and plan of care in the office, hospital and outreach clinic. Collaborating with the Physicians, the Nurse Practitioner will maintain accurate and complete charting including proficient electronic medical record documentation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with all members of health care team within the scope of practice of a Nurse Practitioner.
The Nurse Practitioner will assist in managing/rounding on inpatients as required.
- Prefer a minimum of 1-2 year experience in a physician practice.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care nursing experience preferred.
- Electronic Medical Record experience is required.
- Ability to multi task is required. Effective interpersonal skills needed to maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers and physicians.
- The successful Nurse Practitioner candidate will work in collaboration with the physician and have a certificate of completion from an approved program for Nurse Practitioners. Be eligible for or hold current national certification as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- Current licensure by the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
- Current APN or FNP Missouri license.
- Maintain continuing education requirements.
We offer a competitive compensation with medical, dental, and vision insurance, long term and short term disability, life insurance, PTO, Retirement Savings Plan, and many more Carondelet Health employee discounts
Location: 1004 Carondelet Drive, suite 410; Kansas City, Missouri 64114
Shift: Full time and/or Part time
Send Resume to: Annette.Whited@carondelet.com
Medical Assistant – Contemporary Women’s Health – South Kansas City/Grandview
Date Posted: 8/7/14
Contemporary Women’s Health is seeking a highly motivated Medical Assistant to join our clinical team. The Medical Assistant is a key member of the practice and provides clinical assistance to make certain high quality care is delivered to all our patients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide overall support for Physicians.
- Prepare patients for examination and treatments, including EMR documentation, and vital signs.
- Prepare exam rooms and maintains sufficient supplies for exam rooms.
- Assist with patient phone calls.
We offer a competitive compensation with direct deposit, medical, dental, and vision insurance, long term and short term disability, life insurance, PTO, Retirement Savings Plan, and many more Carondelet Health employee discounts
- A minimum of one year OB-GYN experience in a physician practice is preferred.
- Computer experience is required, E-clinical works experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi task is required.
- Effective interpersonal skills needed to maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers.
- Certified Medical Assistant, preferred bilingual, Spanish speaking
- CPR certification is preferred
Graduation from a Medical Assistant training program is preferred.
Medical Assistant Certification (If not certified, must have attended formal training program and able to pass certification within 3 months)
We offer a competitive compensation with medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, PTO, Retirement Savings Plan and many more Carondelet Health employee discounts.
1010 Carondelet, suite 120, Kansas City, Mo., and 7201 E. 147th, suite 120, Grandview, Mo.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org