Careers with Carondelet Physican Services
Medical Assistant – Contemporary Women’s Health – South Kansas City/Grandview
Date Posted: 8/7/14
Contemporary Women’s Health is seeking a highly motivated Medical Assistant to join our clinical team. The Medical Assistant is a key member of the practice and provides clinical assistance to make certain high quality care is delivered to all our patients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide overall support for Physicians.
- Prepare patients for examination and treatments, including EMR documentation, and vital signs.
- Prepare exam rooms and maintains sufficient supplies for exam rooms.
- Assist with patient phone calls.
We offer a competitive compensation with direct deposit, medical, dental, and vision insurance, long term and short term disability, life insurance, PTO, Retirement Savings Plan, and many more Carondelet Health employee discounts
A minimum of one year OB-GYN experience in a physician practice is preferred.
- Computer experience is required, E-clinical works experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi task is required.
- Effective interpersonal skills needed to maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers.
- Certified Medical Assistant, preferred bilingual, Spanish speaking
- CPR certification is preferred
Graduation from a Medical Assistant training program is preferred.
Medical Assistant Certification (If not certified, must have attended formal training program and able to pass certification within 3 months)
We offer a competitive compensation with medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, PTO, Retirement Savings Plan and many more Carondelet Health employee discounts.
1010 Carondelet, suite 120, Kansas City, Mo., and 7201 E. 147th, suite 120, Grandview, Mo.
Send Resume to: email@example.com