Home/Locations/Carondelet Home Care/Private Duty/Our Staff
Carondelet Care Resource Staff
Our experienced staff of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, personal care attendants and homemakers is committed to continuing the tradition of excellent care Carondelet Health has become known for providing.
Our caregivers are trained to provide the full spectrum of care need for our clients including those individuals with conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s and other chronic medical problems.
We are committed in our Mission, Vision and Values to provide compassionate, quality health care for body, mind and spirit. Our caregivers have been providing quality private duty care in the area since 1987 allowing our clients to recover or age in the comfort of their home.
Carondelet Care Resources is much more than a private duty agency. With a leadership team that averages 9 years of tenure, we have provided quality care to clients in the Kansas City Metro for 23+ years. With a core of field staff employees who have provided services to the senior population for many years assuring our clients will be able to establish trusting relationships with key caregivers. Our staff has a clear understanding of the needs of the senior population as well as the special requirements of seniors, and their desire to age in place. Our caregivers have the skills, experience and training necessary to meet the needs of our clients. We can provide the non clinical and clinical care so you can have peace of mind knowing that your loved one is in good hands.
Our Registered Nurses will:
- Make an initial evaluation.
- Develop your care plan to meet your individual needs.
- Make regular on-site visits.
- Manage and supervise caregivers.
- Provide ongoing support and regular communication to the family.
- Help arrange for assistive devices or home management tools to help ensure safety.
- Coordinate bill payment and insurance filing.
- Provide visits and monitoring when family members are not available.
- Crisis intervention in case of an emergency such as a hospitalization.
- Work with trust departments and elder law attorneys to provide needed services for clients.
Our Caregivers Have:
- Licenses and certificates validated by the states of Kansas and Missouri
- Undergone multiple background screenings
- Have passed their annual competency skills checks
- Are covered by general liability insurance
- Are covered by worker’s compensation insurance
- Have annual health assessments.
Carondelet Care Resources:
- Handles all payroll requirements
- Provides educational in-services to care givers.