Home/Locations/St. Joseph Home Health/Lifeline Services/Communication Options
Lifeline offers a communication unit that works with your existing telephone and offers all the benefits of 24-hour medical alert service with two-way voice communication.
Care Partner Basic Unit
Combine the Lifeline Care Partner Communicator with a Personal Help Button and your existing phone, to enjoy unparalleled peace of mind:
- Answer calls remotely by just pressing your Personal Help Button
- Get a monthly test call reminder
- Hear conversations more easily with voice amplification on the speaker phone.
- Use with all personal help buttons, even our new AutoAlert
- Trust the 15-hour battery back-up in the event of a power outage.
Cordless Phone Communicator
While many phones suffer from small buttons and tiny displays, the Philips Lifeline Cordless Phone Communicator is perfect for many senior citizens.
See how you'll benefit:
- Integrates the #1 medical alert service into an innovative cordless phone
- Large buttons are easy to read and press, making dialing easy
- A large high contrast screen displays Caller ID or the number you have dialed
- Voice amplification on the handset and speaker phone enables easy to hear, clear conversations
- A light, specially designed handset and base make it easy to pick up, hold and dock the phone
- Use with all personal help buttons, even our new AutoAlert pendant
- The Lifeline Cordless Phone even works during a power outage *
Personal Help Button Options
- New AutoAlert Personal Help Button
Just like with our standard personal help button, you can push the pendant-style button for help at any time. For an added layer of protection, the Lifeline with AutoAlert is the only pendant-style help button that can automatically place a call for help if it detects a fall and you're unable to push the button yourself. The AutoAlert is completely waterproof, so you can wear it in the shower.
- Standard Personal Help button, Pendant or Wrist band style
Individuals can choose from either a pendant or wristband style personal help button. The Standard Personal Help Button offers a variety of options and benefits that fit your lifestyle, all without getting in the way. Whether you choose to wear it as a wristband or pendant, you can count on Philips Lifeline offering help at just the touch of a button. Wear it in the shower, where falls often occur, as it is waterproof.
For more information about Lifeline, call 913-529-4870.