Carondelet Care Resources (CCR) provides the highest quality of care for a speedy recovery. We can also help you live independently in your own home for as long as possible.
Carondelet Care Resources is an established and reputable Kansas licensed home care agency serving the metropolitan area since 1987. Our experienced and caring staff is one of the many things that help make us the right choice for you! A Registered Nurse will make an initial evaluation, develop a care plan to meet your individual needs and will continue to manage your care while you are our client.
Carondelet Care Resources provides these services and more:
Personal Care Services
- Personal care such as shampoo, shave, mouth care and dressing
- Bathing and grooming, skin care
- Assistance with dressing
- Mobility and exercise assistance
- Blood pressure checks
- Medication Management including setup and assistance
- Respite care
- Lab Draws
- Catheter Care
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with Tube Feeding
- Oversee special dietary needs
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Dementia Care
- Light housekeeping such as vacuuming, dusting, laundry, bed changing and general cleaning
- Meal preparation/assistance with eating
- Shopping and errand assistance
- Ambulation and exercise assistance
24 Hour Care
Depending on your needs, Carondelet Care Resources can provide care for a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day. Our staff of clinicians and personal care attendants is available to care for all your needs.
We can provide respite care so you can take a break knowing your loved one is being care for by a qualified caregiver. This care is often used by families who are the primary caregivers and either need some time to handle personal business, go on a trip or have become ill themselves. Respite care services are available by the hour.
Coordinated Care for Hospice Patients
Hospice and Carondelet Care Resources work together to provide Care to the terminally ill. Our clinical staff will provide comfort and peace of mind to hospice patients and their families with assistance with bathing, personal hygiene, medications and personal care services.
Carondelet Care Resources’ professional nursing services also offer the following specialty Geriatric Care Services.
Individual Assessment Solutions
There are times when family members, trust officers, or Power of Attorneys (POA) are in a position to make choices on someone else's behalf. Facing the challenges of determining the physical or cognitive well being of someone is a difficult thing for anyone to do. That is where an objective Individual Assessment Solution can be a helpful tool.
Carondelet Care Resources can help. With appropriate permission and a thorough client assessment, a Registered Nurse will be able to provide a clear, objective picture of the assessed individual's physical and cognitive status in an easy to read report. In addition, our professional staff will be able to include an assessment of safety issues.
With a clear and objective picture in hand, making difficult choices for someone you care for are certain to be the right choices.
Geriatric Care Management
Carondelet Care Resources can also provide case management to individuals requiring additional management of day-to-day needs. An experienced Home Health Registered Nurse will do an initial, thorough assessment. Information might include:
- Physical & Cognitive Status
- Medication Inventory
- Independent Living and Home Safety Evaluation
- Housing Appropriateness Evaluation
- Placement and Level of Care Recommendation
- Professional Referral Recommendations
Types of services included in the case management of an individual might include:
- Scheduled visits by an RN
- Medication and Activities of Daily Living management
- Care conference with family or designated care providers
- Physician Visits
- Client Liaison
- Appropriate Professional Referrals
- Telephone Monitoring
Family Caregiver Support Initiative
We do not want to forget the ever-important role of the Caregiver. In the state of Kansas, through an agreement with the Johnson County Area Agency on Aging, Carondelet Care Resources will have a Registered Nurse come to your home and assess your specific care giving situation. Things that will be discussed can include:
- the needs of the person being cared for
- your knowledge, skill, stresses and limitations
- others who assist with care giving
- how a caregiver plan can help support your care giving role
Based on the assessment, the nurse will work with you to develop a plan. The plan may include:
- ways to perform care giving tasks
- educational materials that might apply
- referrals to additional resources, support groups, etc.
- tips on balancing your personal life with care giving duties