Home/Well*Life/Well*Life Classes/Well*Life Massage Services
Well Life Massage Services
Massage has been shown to provide physical, mental and emotional benefits. Massage can enhance overall health by improving mood and self-esteem, and by reducing stress. Our therapists' goals are to help you feel better through their trained, skilled touch and caring hands.
Personalized Massage Treatment
Our therapists incorporate various types of massage to meet the individual needs of their clients. They are experienced with massage for a variety of specific needs including: Pregnancy and Postnatal, Cardiovascular Conditions, Cancer, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Pain Management.
Types of Massage Available
- Swedish Massage This popular technique involves long strokes, kneading and other relaxing techniques.
- Deep Tissue is designed to release tension with slow strokes and firm pressure in the deep muscle tissue. Deep tissue massage is great for releasing tension in those problem spots. This type of massage is also known as trigger point therapy and is used in helping break cycles of spasms and pain.
- Sports Massage is a deep tissue technique great for relieving pain from a sports injury. Sports massage is used for rehabilitation and for training purposes.
- Reiki Energy Balancing Treatment is an ancient technique for stress reduction and relaxation. It is a gentle and natural method of balancing the body's energy and providing spiritual healing. This form of bodywork is done fully clothed.
- Chair Massage is great if you are short on time and energy. It will provide the energy break you need. This massage is done with clothes on and focuses on the head, neck, back, shoulders and arms.
To schedule your massage appointment, call 816-943-2674.